“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
We know we should be thanking our mothers every day. But for the days we forgot to say thank you (or I love you), there’s always Mother’s Day. It never hurts to add a little gift to those kind words while you’re at it. Lucky for all you daughters, dads, sons, and husbands, we’ve got a plan for making the mother in your life feel loved and appreciated on May 14th.
Here’s the plan:
1. Write it down. Tell the mothers in your life what they mean to you, and put it in writing. You can do this for the cost of a simple greeting card. Then, you just need to sit down and put a little bit of your heart on paper. Why are you grateful for her? What special moments do you remember? What are your wishes for her? Trust us, putting it in writing will mean the world to her.
2. Spoil her. Moms are so busy taking care of everyone else they often don’t have the time to take care of themselves. So, the best gift you can give a mother is some time to be pampered. Book an appointment for mom at 140 Salon & Blow Dry Bar and treat her to something special:
- A sleek and beautiful blow out. She can choose from a menu of styles. Is your mom a Beachcomber kind of woman, or more of an After Five?
- A makeup consultation. 140 makeup artists can give her a new, more refined look and show her how to pull it off at home.
- A new cut and color. Maybe mom’s hairstyle needs a little updating, or maybe she’s been thinking about adding some summer highlights. Help mom make her hair dreams a reality.
3. Spend some quality time. When you purchase a 140 Salon & Blow Dry Bar gift certificate between May 8th and May 14th, you’ll receive a complimentary blowout gift certificate ($35 value). This means that daughters can not only give mom a great gift, but also schedule mother-daughter blowouts. We’ll seat you next to each other, serve you complimentary beverages, and let you chat away the hour while we make you both feel beautiful. Afterwards, go out for lunch or dinner on the town!
Happy Mother’s Day, from the crew at 140 Salon!